Patches to build a shared ELF libbfd.so

Hi,

I have a patch for gas-950304 to build a shared ELF library,
libbfd.so, which contains both libbfd and libopcode. It cuts
down the sizes of each ELF binary by several hundred Ks on x86.

But my patch is just a hack since there is no shared library
support in binutils. If anyone is interested, I will post
my patch. BTW, I think it is a very good test for the ELF
support in binutils if you use the binutils to assembler
and link itself.

--
H.J. Lu
NYNEX Science and Technology, Inc.			hjl@nynexst.com