Re: Elfdump

     * fee, provided that the above copyright notice appears in all copies and
     * that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
     * supporting documentation.

Requirements like this about supporting documentation are somewhat
obnoxious -- as well as legally unenforceable in the US from what I've
heard -- because they impose a requirement on separate and independent
works.

So I've decided we should avoid such programs except when they are
very necessary.

Is there any possibility you could remove that clause from the terms?