Re: 16-bit i386 code support in GAS

   Date: Wed, 09 Nov 94 12:06:51 MST
   From: Bryan Ford <baford@schirf.cs.utah.edu>

   I've sent messages (including bug _fixes_, not just reports)
   to bug-gnu-utils several times before, and have never gotten any
   kind of response whatsoever - my mail just disappears into the void. :-)

Yeah, I've been known to not respond very quickly, or sometimes at
all, depending on (among other things) the severity of the problem,
whether it's been reported before, whether I've responded to another
posting of the same bug on bug-gnu-utils already, whether I've got a
fix, how hard it looks to fix, how informative the bug report is, how
swamped I feel with work I'm doing for Cygnus customers, what I had
for breakfast, ...  I'm not especially organized or disciplined when
it comes to dealing with mail.

But I'll usually keep the message around unless I've got some reason
for thinking I won't need it -- for example, it describes a problem I
think is already fixed, or something -- and I don't see your message
among my saved mail.  How long ago was it?  Is the problem fixed in
binutils-2.5.2?  If it isn't, please resend it to me personally.