Re: Bad crt files

> Better.  But change the Makefile to use add -g to each compile and
> link step, then it segfaults again.

Can I use -g at the link step with the shared library since libg.a is
not a shared library? Can a shared library be loaded in without
libc.so? Maybe there is a bug the GNU ld that couldn't handle mixing
a shared library with a static C library right. Or is that a dynamic
linker bug?

BTW, Ian, how compatible is the GNU ELF ld with SVR4/x86 ld? Can it
be a dropin replacement? Has anyone tried to use the GNU ELF ld to
build a shared ELF library under SVR4/x86?

--
H.J. Lu
NYNEX Science and Technology, Inc.			hjl@nynexst.com