ELF PIC linker/assembler

Hi,

I am trying to add the shared C++ ELF library to Linux/GNU. I got the
patches for gcc 2.5.8. But I am not sure if they work with gas+binutils.
I was wondering if anyone has built the ELF/PIC as/ld for any SVR4/x86.
It seems there are some bugs in the ELF/PIC as/ld for x86. If anyone
is interested, please drop me a line. I will send you the patches for
gcc 2.5.8. You need to apply the patches to gcc 2.5.8 and build the
patched gcc 2.5.8. Then test if the ELF/PIC as/ld for x86 can build
the shared C++ ELF library under SVR4/x86.

Thanks.

--
H.J. Lu
NYNEX Science and Technology, Inc.			hjl@nynexst.com