[Ian Lance Taylor: SunOS shared library support]

This should be in tonight's snapshot.  Check it out!

From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian@cygnus.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 20:13:50 EDT
To: bfd@cygnus.com, hackers@cygnus.com
Subject: SunOS shared library support

I've added SunOS shared library support to the linker.  It will now
link programs against shared libraries by default.

Linking PIC code is not supported.  I don't even know what the linker
is supposed to do with PIC code.

As usual, this hasn't been tested too extensively, though the linker
is able to bootstrap itself, and gdb seems to pretty much understand
the results.  I'd be interested in hearing about any problems.

Ian