pushing up gas/binutils release

>Okay.  Since CD-ROM deadline is Thursday, I'll try to do the release
>that night instead of Friday.  It's still dependent on no one finding
>serious problems.

	My own feeling is that the release schedules and the cdrom pressing
deadlines should be completely decoupled.  This way each maintainer can release
something when it is believed to be ready and not push something out the door
without adequate testing just to meet a deadline.  I realize that you want to
always have the latest and greatest on each disc, but the end user only cares
if it works.  I wonder whether you end up shooting yourself in the foot by
advancing release dates.

-Eric