943add0b4c20c6965b068c3a5e8923d367441abf
Author: Sami Wagiaalla <swagiaal@redhat.com>  2007-11-22 19:48:08

Further pushes from other people will likely result in ChangeLog
conflicts.  You can safely ignore these.  No other conflicts should
appear; in general, nobody touches ftrace stuff but me.

If you are an ftrace or fltrace user, please give the patches a spin,
and see if anything got broken.  If nobody shouts, I will push the
patchset to official repo sometime next week.

Thanks,
PM