Re: Automated build-and-test summary report (2007/11/07)

Hi Kris,

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 16:51 -0500, Kris Van Hees wrote:
> Sami made the suggestion that perhaps the list of failed tests (and broken I
> would assume) should be included in the daily email.  It's not a major change
> in terms of coding, though it would increase the size of the daily email report
> by about 600-700 lines (and more if we end up adding more configurations to the
> reporting structure).
>
> Opinions?

I think that is a good idea. People explicitly subscribe to the
testresults mailinglist. And hopefully it gets so annoying that we
finally figure out how to get to zero FAIL on all these setups. Which
really should be out goal.

Cheers,

Mark