Re: elfutils use patterns in frysk

Petr Machata wrote:
I don't really deal with corefiles.  I've written what I needed for
fl?trace, which was handling of symbols and their versions, and few
related things.  Those are usually very straightforward libelf wrappers.

Sorry, not in respect to corefiles, but what you have written for symbol usage. I think general solicitation as to how Frysk uses elfutils would build a bigger picture so that the C++ bindings Frank is working on could be properly targeted?

Regards

Phil
Phil

PM