Re: Find right frame index in TestDebugInfoStackTrace.java

Thanks mark I so annoyed with this test :)

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,

On a multi-core machine the TestDebugInfoStackTrace would sometimes fail
because the "signal_parent" task could still be in kernel, glibc signal
or kill helper functions. The following patch tries to find the right
index in that thread and uses that for the tests.

2007-10-26 Mark Wielaard <mwielaard@redhat.com>

    * TestDebugInfoStackTrace.java (frameAssertions): Find and use
    correct thread_parent task frame index.

This makes this test reliably pass on my machine now even with different
frame index depths. But I found the test really hard to read so I
wouldn't mind someone double checking the fix.

Cheers,

Mark