TaskState handleTrappedEvent

I noticed that this state is getting a little more crowded and will be even more crowded soon with watchpoints. Before I add my own patches here, some questions:

1) Is there an important order precedence here? Must it handle single step over breakpoints over watchpoints in any particular order? I can't think of why the order matters.

2) I'm a little fuzzy on if there were will be an opportunity for multiple events to happen on a single sigtrap (ie breakpoint and watchpoint). I cannot think of any right now other than single step writing something to a memory address that the watchpoint is monitoring, but that should be caught on as another later sigtrap. Are there opportunities for multiple events? If so, are there any precedence issues?

Regards

Phil