Fw: your monthly account statement will tell everything

 `

I were really n~'ot sure about o'n_line m--ed_s o,rde``r till I recieved
the first o,rde'_r of mine. n,-ow I will n_^ot doubt it anym_or'e and I am
going to o~rde`-r from your site as long as I n~e.ed to do so.        --Gary
F. MS

For the first o'rde'^r I saved about 100 bucks and for the second weeks
later I saved 60 bucks. For the sa^vi-ngs and reliable del_i-very and
customer service I will use your site for RX m~^ed_s refills.    --Morgan P.
 TX

http://yk.subsumed2wail.com/?jygt=JCZ6674&sdfg=0&uqrq=u1Ii

   'What a beautiful room!' I exclaimed, as I looked round; for I had never
before seen any half so imposing.
Though the manner of obeying