Re: RTLinux workshop and EL/IX press coverage on EETimes

Paul Beskeen wrote:

> Just a quick news update and pointer. Cygnites Nick Garnett and Manfred
> Hollstein recently attended the RTLinux workshop in Vienna and gave a
> presentation on EL/IX. This kick-started discussions on use of the EL/IX API
> within the RTLinux community and ongoing collaboration to try and ensure
> that the EL/IX API spec meets their requirements.

Indeed, the RealTime Linux workshop was a great success, and Cynus's
involvement was warmly appreciated.  Zentropix has been an advocate of
the EL/IX initiative from the beginning, and as the principal RealTime
Linux company, we look forward to work with all the supporters of EL/IX
and the RealTime Linux community to ensure its adoption for the RealTime
Linux standards based API.

Regards, Stuart

--
Visit http://www.zentropix.com/ for Real Time Linux Tools