This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Elix project.
RTLinux workshop and EL/IX press coverage on EETimes
- To: <elix at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RTLinux workshop and EL/IX press coverage on EETimes
- From: "Paul Beskeen" <paulb at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:00:50 -0000
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
Just a quick news update and pointer. Cygnites Nick Garnett and Manfred
Hollstein recently attended the RTLinux workshop in Vienna and gave a
presentation on EL/IX. This kick-started discussions on use of the EL/IX API
within the RTLinux community and ongoing collaboration to try and ensure
that the EL/IX API spec meets their requirements.
Real-time Linux developers unite on API
By Craig Matsumoto
(12/20/99, 1:24 p.m. EDT)
VIENNA, Austria - Developers of embedded-Linux systems established some
common ground at a gathering last week, as they laid the foundation to build
common threads among their various efforts and also decided to back Cygnus
Solutions' EL/IX as a common applications programming interface (API) for
See http://www.eet.com/story/OEG19991220S0029 for full story.