https://fedorahosted.org/elfutils/wiki/DwarfReaderSharing

I've just added this wiki page with my thoughts off the cuff
about libdw changes we will want to reduce memory usage and
redundant computation/caching when we have some more sharing
happening in the file encodings.  Edit it as you see fit and
ask here for any things you want clarified.

Thanks,
Roland