Re: Versioned symbols in elfutils and uClibc

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:20:35PM +0300, Max Filippov wrote:
> > What do the test results look like on your setup?
>
> I haven't tried that. Is there an easy way to run tests on a system
> without native compiler?

Not easily. The tests involve building programs and a couple of tests
that run over some of the object files just created. So you'll have to
build everything first, including the tests check_PROGRAMS, and copy
the whole build dir to the system, then run make check there (which means
the system does need to have at least make, sh, sed, etc. on it.

There is a very old configure.ac file in the test directory that might
help with creating a "standalone test-environment". But I am afraid it
has bit-rotten, because I don't believe anybody uses it.

Cheers,

Mark