0.144

Happy New Year, all.

I think we should do an 0.144 bug-fix release about now, to
make updates for Fedora 12 and 11.  It's been >3mo since 0.143
and we've fixed several bugs.

Looking at the open Fedora bugs, I suspect the various abrt-reported bugs
(about eu-unstrip --core crashing when run by abrt) might be fixed by
something we've already done.  So I think we should make the 0.144 updates
and then close those saying "reopen if you reproduce and supply the binaries".

The others I think are positively fixed.  I put a bug in ASSIGNED state (vs
NEW) when I think it's covered by something already in elfutils.git.
(Perhaps I should use MODIFIED, but that is meant for when there is an rpm
built I think.)

The 530704/530532 libelf bug I have not actually tested (or tried to
reproduce).  The dup 530532 bug has attachments with enough to reproduce
it, but I haven't bothered.  I committed the libelf fix because it looks
right enough and safe enough to me.  It would be wise to double-check that.

I haven't done any test rpm builds yet, so it might not be quite perfect.
But aside from smoke-test issues, I don't know anything we're waiting for.
Anyone else?

Thanks,
Roland