Re: Question: how to submit support code for a new processor?

Hi Jeff,

On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 09:14 -0400, Jeff Kenton wrote:
> How do I submit code for supporting a new processor (Tilera TILE-Gx)?
> I've gotten it all working.

Please add your patches to a local git tree/branch. Then you can use git
format-patch to create patches for review or use git send-email to send
them to this list directly so they can be reviewed.

For some (legal) formalities please read the CONTRIBUTING file:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/elfutils.git/tree/CONTRIBUTING

If there are any ELF or DWARF extensions for the architecture please
also point to the processor supplement documentation. Having some object
files with those extensions present would be helpful for testing on
other architectures (we could add them to the testsuite).

Thanks,

Mark