Re: readelf: Displaying "raw' .debug_aranges

I think it's a sound plan to have an independent raw-data decoder in
readelf.  It's not clear to me from what you showed whether the output
text formatting looks different from the old one (aside from contents
differing by being unsorted).  If it looks a lot different, then
perhaps it should be a separate option --debug-info=rawaranges (akin
to binutils readelf's line vs decodedline).  But OTOH perhaps nobody
ever looks at the existing dumps at all, so just changing the meaning
of --debug-info=aranges is fine.  I'm just not really sure.