Re: <dwarf>: iteration over attributes swallows the last one

I did a squash-commit of that.  (So now you want to reset --hard your
branch instead of merge it, or remove it and refork later.)

But it crashed in tests.  Now we do need that _m_attr initialization I told
you was superfluous in the begin () case--for the end () case not to be
uninitialized.  (I did that, but with a proper initialization rather than
leaving the surely-won't-ever-be-touched fields garbage just in case.)

Thanks,
Roland