Re: AR archive iteration broken?

I tend to think the right fix is instead to have elf_next leave
ar.offset where it was in the failure case, so it changes nothing
at all.  That won't make Richard's program work like he expected,
but it will make the end-of-archive case behave less confusingly.
I can't see any reason to think the ever-more-bogus offset behavior
is not a bug.  But we need to hear Ulrich's opinion on the fix.

Thanks,
Roland