Re: Spam on the list

> It would be nice to get the list not to spew so much spam. Every couple
> of weeks I get unsubscribed because the company mail servers reject the
> messages from this list, which trigger mailman to unsubscribe me :{

Yes .. I concur.  I think the disadvantage to the few 'privileged' who send to the list
without being subscribed is a far better situation than having us all get inundated with
SPAM consistently.  Tens of us get bombarded with SPAM, just so a couple (one?) can post
to the list without having to subscribe?  This is rubbish.

Please convert this list to subscriber-only-posting, so that we can have a useful
resource, and not one which bombards us all with junk on a consistent basis, just because
people are too lazy/selfish to deal with subscribe/unsubscribe transactions ..

--
;