Re: pmachata/reader_hooks review

Roland McGrath wrote:
> * dwarf_formudata needs special treatment.

This is now on the branch.  The new function is called
__libdw_read_udata_address.  There's a mismatch between what the
function does and what the code in dwarf_ranges looks like, I need to
look that some more tomorrow.

Doing the above, I found myself looking at dwarf_getmacros.  The way
offsets are handled in this functions strikes me as wrong: macoff is
read from attribute, and then never used; instead, readp is formed as
d_buf + offset, where offset is an argument passed into the function
(seems to be for purposes of iteration restarts).  readendp is then
computed as readp + d_size, which is definitely wrong.  Our test suite
doesn't cover this function (AFAIK, GNU toolchain doesn't even emit
macinfo section).  Seems like something that should be fixed.  I can
look at it tomorrow, on separate branch.  Right now I'm leaving it alone.

Thanks,
PM