Re: Test fails due to lost content of LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Not sure if I understand correctly what can I do. Maybe I should describe
the problem in more details.

All tests are run using 'make check'. I use development compiler which
keeps its runtime libraries in specific location. So in my environment the
variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH contains path to this location and all tests
pass but three ones. These tests fail because the executable
file 'src/elflint' needs some shared libraries which cannot be found in
usual places. The executable 'src/elflint' is launched using call 'system'
and in the call LD_LIBRARY_PATH is overriden, previous content is lost so
necessary shared libraries cannot be found.

I think this problem can be avoided if previous content of LD_LIBRARY_PATH
is kept by tests asm_tst{4,5,6}. Are there another solution?

Thanks,
--Serge