Re: dwarflint versus data_member_location

> Some of that cruft was there because of the merge with writer that I
> don't remember anymore why I had done.  I cleaned everything up and
> merged the dwarf branch in.  The dwarflint branch now only touches
> dwarflint plus there is one related update to dwarfstrings.c/h.

Ok.  But now that branch brings in the history of the wrong branch
and then deleting that stuff, right?  I'm not sure I like that at all.

If every commit touched either dwarflint stuff only or writer stuff
only, then I think we can fairly easily tease it back apart.  e.g.,
do "git rebase -i dwarf" and then drop all the commits that are for
writer stuff rather than dwarflint stuff.

From doing "git log --stat origin/dwarf..origin/pmachata/dwarflint"
it looks off hand like they are all separate.

Thanks,
Roland