Re: prelink test failure on hurd

That's all using directly-supplied data.  So it should not depend on the
host circumstances at all.  If it does, that suggests some curious bug.
So the place I would start is comparing things between the host where
things all work and the host where things don't all work.

First, look at the libdwfl registration of the modules.  For that, I'd use
src/unstrip -n -M testmaps54-32.  The output of that should match on every
host, since it only depends on the contents of the testmaps54-32 file.  If
there are differences there, then that might explain everything else.

If that has no differences, then the next suspicion would be in the
address_sync calculations.  Debug the dwfl_module_getdwarf.c code where
the address_sync fields get set, and see if these are coming out
differently between the working and non-working hosts.

With some further diagnosis, we can suggest where exactly to look next.

Thanks,
Roland