Re: 0.141

> The tree is prepared for the release but not yet tagged.  If somebody
> wants to check I didn't screw anything up (specially the symbol
> versioning in libdwfl) let me know.  Otherwise I'll tag the tree and
> declare the release done.

All good here.  Tag it.  Don't forget to upload both tarball and its .sig file.

> PS: Build with --enable-gcov once in a while.  The numbers for the
> coverage are slipping.  Especially libdwfl is low.  I guess systemtap
> and Mark's testing make up for that.

Yes, I'll try to get back to looking at test coverage again one of these days.
A lot of the libdwfl cases that really need the regression testing are hard
to do in plain make check, because they depend on installed debuginfo
packages, state of prelinked system libraries, etc.

Thanks,
Roland