known-dwarf.h

Hi there,

known-dwarf.h is an extremely handy header file.  I regularly find
myself replicating it in my ELF/DWARF-related projects.  In dwgrep
I simply copy over known-dwarf.awk as such and generate the header
myself.

Obviously that's not ideal.  Could known-dwarf.h be shipped?  In
dwlocstat I really only use it to convert constants to strings
representing their names, but in dwgrep I actually need known-dwarf.h,
as I do some more intricate per-constant processing.

Opinions?

Thanks,
Petr