Re: release soonish

Done.

I don't think I mentioned these before, but the other items for the
release checklist are to update the portable and robustify branches.
i.e., merge master into each.  (I've just done this.)

Then use the Fedora pkgs-git elfutils/Makefile to update the patch
files for distribution.  Use that elfutils-portability.patch in the
srpm you send to Koji for scratch builds (before committing anything
the pkgs git).  I think what I did in the past was to send the
portable-srpm to the RHEL[45] scratch builders (I'm not sure RHEL4
builds any more at all, and if it didn't last release then we don't
care).  Note that RHEL6 builders should handle the vanilla Fedora
srpm fine.

Thanks,
Roland