Re: elfutils makefile changes

> I did have to make one little tweak to the systemtap embedded elfutils
> build infrastructure. But that is because we only do a partial
> build/install in that case, bypassing some of the normal make targets.

That is odd.  I don't think the behavior of any make targets should have
changed.  Can you elaborate on this problem?

> It would be nice to have a formal 0.145 release with this and the other
> bug fixes since 0.144.

Yes, I plan to have one fairly soon.  I was thinking maybe the end of the
week.  We won't get it done before the F-13 branching (starting in two
hours from this writing), but it won't be any problem this week or next to
put 0.145 in F-13 anyway.

Aside from any more build nit shake-out, I'd like to see if Petr and I can
hunt down some crashes in core file support that keep making abrt file bugs
(about eu-unstrip crashing while abrt tries to examine the core dump from
something else crashing!).  We finally have a local reproducer case, so we
should get a fix or two in soon.  That's the only thing I know of for which
0.145 is waiting.

Thanks,
Roland