Re: eu-unstrip -n fails to process a coredump

> The bug is in read-ahead logic of dwfl_elf_phdr_memory_callback.  It
> reads ahead as much of offset-contiguous data as it can, but doesn't
> take into account whether the data is vaddr-contiguous too.
> report_r_debug assumes it is.

I am confused.  What's the concrete example where "vaddr-contiguous" means
something different from "offset-contiguous"?

> My fix is sitting on HEAD of pmachata/dwfl_core_file_report branch, I've
> reverted my earlier fix and merged in master.

When you are working on a temporary branch that didn't get merged,
it's better not to pollute the permanent history with reverts.
So just start a fresh branch or use git rebase.

> I think that your fix (ignoring zero entries and not bailing out on
> dwfl_addrsegment failure) is orthogonal to mine, each addresses
> different bug.

Agreed.

Thanks,
Roland