Re: Handling pgoff in perf elf mmap/mmap2 elf info

Hi Milian,

is there any pattern in how the loader maps the ELF sections into
memory? What sections does it actually map and which of those do we need
for unwinding?

I hope that only one of those MMAPs per ELF is actually meaningful and
we can simply add that one's pgoff as an extra member to Dwfl_Module and
use it whenever we poke the underlying file.

br,
Ulf