This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the elfutils project.
Read .debug_line without .debug_info
- From: Sasha Da Rocha Pinheiro <darochapinhe at wisc dot edu>
- To: "elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org" <elfutils-devel at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:41:06 +0000
- Subject: Read .debug_line without .debug_info
- Accept-language: en-US, pt-BR
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
is it possible to read contents of .debug_line section without the presence of a .debug_info section?
We have CUDA binaries being generated with only .debug_line, and we wish to use that. Is it possible to do that with libdw?
If not, any ideas of how to construct a minimum .debug_info in order to read it?