This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: PPP: Negotiate both primary and secondary/alternative DNS resolvers
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Daniel N?ri <daniel dot neri at sigicom dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:49:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: PPP: Negotiate both primary and secondary/alternative DNS resolvers
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 01:53:23PM +0200, Daniel N?ri wrote:
> In the current sources, only the primary DNS resolver's address is
> negotiated (RFC 1877) when CYGOPT_PPP_NS_NEGOTIATE is enabled. The
> patch below fixes that.
Since the DNS resolver only supports one DNS server, what is this good for?