This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: redboot peek and poke commands for prodding I/O ports
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Ian Campbell <icampbell at arcom dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>,eCos Patches <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:15:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: redboot peek and poke commands for prodding I/O ports
- References: <1099059365.24918.1722.camel@icampbell-debian> <20041109110737.GJ3689@lunn.ch> <1100000849.22736.6.camel@icampbell-debian>
> I went with iopeek and iopoke -- in and out are a little generic (in one
> sense, and i386 specific in another)...
> The first time I submitted the patch I was asked to disable it by
> default, then recently I decided that enabling by default on x86 made
> sense. In any case -- I've enabled it by default now.
I did not remember you had been asked to disable it by default. So
i've changed the cdl to disable it.