This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RedBoot: fis free: don't ignore chunk at start.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:59:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: RedBoot: fis free: don't ignore chunk at start.
- References: <417D3062.email@example.com> <417E1133.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041026091142.GJ2141@lunn.ch> <417E189C.email@example.com> <20041027132809.GM2141@lunn.ch> <417FABE4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041028080425.GN2141@lunn.ch> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Nov 01, 2004 at 10:44:25AM +0000, David Vrabel wrote:
> Andrew Lunn wrote:
> >So i think your patch is OK. But it seems that code has been
> >cut/pasted a few times and probably the other ones should be fixed as
> >well. Please could you submit a patch for them all, and the change to
> >the documentation attribute of the option.
> Here it is.