This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: New Target - PowerPC/MPC860P EP860CE and patch for MPC860Pvariant processor
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Nicolas Brouard <nicolas dot brouard at silicomp dot ca>
- Cc: eCos patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:37:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: New Target - PowerPC/MPC860P EP860CE and patch for MPC860Pvariant processor
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <MFENKKFPNAKOOKBAEHLHGEEOCEAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 09:30, Nicolas Brouard wrote:
> I've done a new HAL port for EP860CE board from Embedded Planet (64 Mo RAM,
> 16 Mo Flash).
> I attach the following packages and patches:
> - CYGPKG_HAL_POWERPC_EP860CE
> - CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_EP860CE
> - patch for CYGPKG_HAL_POWERPC_MPC8xx to support the new variant PowerPC
> - patch for ecos.db to add CYGPKG_HAL_POWERPC_EP860CE and
Thanks for this contribution.
Before we can consider it, you need to have a Copyright assignment on
file (currently with eCosCentric). Please refer to
Once we have that in place, we can start the process of getting this
into the tree.
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>