Re: ECOS Sorry message

On 14/02/12 12:46, 1morts@tiscali.co.uk wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I subscribe to the RSPB but I cannot open links on RSPB e-mails. I
> always get an "ECOS-sorry" or "ECOS-hiccup" message. Can you please
> tell me how I sort this problem. It only happens to RSPB links.
>
> Ian
>
> PS The RSPB have proved useless at helping despite several requests.

I don't know what the ECOS they are using means, but it's nothing to do
with us, sorry. It must be something else that means "ECOS". I had a quick
search around and the most relevant thing I could find was this, in fact
from you:
http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/about/f/909/p/57953/394904.aspx

There they say that they use a system called ECOS to send their emails.

I notice they replied at
http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/about/f/909/p/59242/395258.aspx
but I can't see that you responded.

Anyway, this isn't the place for these discussions, so I can't point you
in the right direction any more than this. I think the only people who can
help you are the RSPB, sorry.

Jifl