Re: ks8851_mll driver at eCos

On 04/21/2010 11:35 AM, Choi, David wrote:
Hello Gary,

I get your information after submitting my driver at eCos community a
couple of days ago.

This is my first time submitting my source code to eCos. So still I am
in the learning curve in the eCos world.

If you have time, please take a look at it and give me feedback.

First glance, it looks pretty good. Some cleanup will need to be done: * Please test & submit against the "current" (anonymous CVS) tree * The copyright boilerplate in each file needs to be updated to match the new FSF style (refer to the CVS tree)

By the way, a couple of month ago, I sent an email, which I believe triggers FSF sending [copywrite assignment document].

Until today, I have not received any document about it. I want to know
the status but I don’t know how to trace it.

I've no clue, sorry. Perhaps one of the other maintainers can help?