Re: submit process

Hi David

Choi, David wrote:

> Based on your suggestion, I filled [the assignment request form] and
> sent it to assign@gnu.org last week.
>
> But I have not received any feedback until today. I want to check the
> status. What should I do?

The FSF will prepare a copyright assignment document and send it to you
by the regular postal service. This can sometimes take a while. I would
not assume that the process has failed just yet.

> Is it possible to submit my driver before finishing [process of
> copyright assignment]?

Yes, feel free to submit the driver. It may be of use to other eCos
users in advance of the copyright assignment.

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer