Support query

KarlNet, Inc. has been working for some time to develop a custom
bootloader application on top of eCos for a PowerPC MPC8245 platform.
We have been able to get Redboot to work, but we need other features and
the eCos kernel seemed like the best foundation for our application.
However, we have been having some trouble with a variety of things not
working in a reliable fashion (interrupts, scheduler/thread management,
etc.), and our deadline is looming.  We either need to contract with
someone who can help us get this finished soon, or punt and develop
something that is not eCos based.

Ultimately, we need an application we can easily support on a variety of
platforms, including, probably, i386, MIPs, ARM, etc.  In the short term
we need MPC8245-knowledgeable help.

Can you recommend someone who could consult on the problems we are
seeing?

Thank you.

- Steve Wilson
  KarlNet, Inc.