Re: Red eCos: Going, Going, Gone

Gary Thomas wrote:

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 07:30, Eddie Correia wrote:

Hello everyone:

I apologize for the error; the information I found on eCos history was
obviously wring and we will run a correction.

I'll be in touch with more specifics about how this happened in a few
days.

So what ever happened with this? It's now [nearly] March 1, and I've not heard anything.

It's March 1 now :-)

Eddie said he would print a retraction/correction for one of the points (i.e. the one about you creating eCos) in the next edition but made no mention of correcting the remaining timeline errors, nor the mistakes in the article, nor the mis-quotes. He did mention he will contact us again when he is off-deadline.

-- Alex

-Eddie