Re: ISO9660 support

Gary Thomas wrote:
Gents,

A long time ago (Dec 2001), Jesper was working on a contributed
port for the Sega (IIRC) that included ISO9660 support in RedBoot.
That never made it into the official tree, for legal reasons I
believe. Does anyone know what happened there? Is there some way we can follow up on this and get the support put in?

Just because it would be nice and also the remnants that are
left make the code messy for little reason.

FYI I don't have the original contrib any more so I hope someone else does. I believe part of the issue was that it was added pretty much as a crude hack, rather than it being legal issues (the rest of the dreamcast port was assigned obviously). And there was no way to test it too as you needed some special equipment IIRC. But Jesper will know so I'll shut up :-).

Jifl