ecos.sourceware.org and mailing list request

Hi guys,

Another couple of favours to ask of those who have the root runes of power... but especially Ian as he is the owner of sourceware.org...

Would it be possible to add ecos.sourceware.org as a subdomain/host and pointing at sources.redhat.com's IP address? That along with recognising ecos.sourceware.org in the s.r.c web server as a virtual host going to /ecos/ ?

Similarly underneath that could we have bugs.ecos.sourceware.org as a CNAME pointing at bugzilla.ecoscentric.com please?

Finally, could someone set up the ecos-bugs mailing list slightly differently.... right now it's set up only to receive mail from bugzilla at redhat dot com dot However due to unfortunate unresponsiveness by the bugzilla.redhat.com maintainer I've finally given up with this approach :-|. So instead could that restriction be temporarily removed? A bit later I'll want something like bugzilla-admin-daemon at ecoscentric dot com to replace it, but not yet to be sure there aren't any teething troubles.

If there's any way I could help (e.g. by "borrowing" root to save you guys time) then please just say. I don't want to cause you all hassle!

Thanks!

Jifl