Re: New CPM/DPRAM allocator

Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com> writes:

> Only that the old code didn't use 0x2000 for it's buffers, but
> 0x2800 (for the serial ports).  The only driver that this should
> affect would be the serial driver in the installed RedBoot.  If
> the new allocator is using a different "base", then there should
> be no conflict.

OK. I hadn't realized that. Have you moved QUICC_BD_BASE before?
Could the original Adder RedBoot have been using 0x2000 too?

> Do you recall what configurations/templates/etc you were using?

Nothing special. The standard net template with some config to give
the ethernet device a static IP address, and turn assertions
on. Nothing that would affect things at this level.