for your images

Did you receive my email from last week?

We would like to provide you different kind of image editing services
below.
Such as image cutting out and retouching.

What we can provide you:
Photo cut out;
Photo clipping path;
Photo masking
Photo shadow creation;
Photo color correction
Photo retouching;
Beauty Model retouching on skin, face, body.
Glamour retouching;
Products retouching
And other image editing

We can give you editing test on your photos.
Please reply if you have interests.

Thanks,
Jerry