Re: Building eCos.

Hi

Since you are new to eCos, I would suggest downloading the latest
snapshot build of the eCos Configuration Tool for Linux hosts. Ref:

  http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2011-02/msg00031.html

You might also download the arm-eabi test release toolchain. Ref:

  https://www.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2012-06/msg00047.html

In the eCos Configuration Tool, set the eCos repository location (Build
>> Repository) as follows:

  /home/kalbar/CVS_repo/ecos_host

(this is the folder containing the "packages" folder)

You should then see the eCos configuration tree.

Select the STM32F4-Discovery hardware template (Build >> Templates).

Select the location of your arm-eabi toolchain "bin" folder containing
arm-eabi-gcc (Tools >> Paths >> Build Tools).

You should then be able to build eCos.

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer