porting eCos on Intel XScale IXP435

Hello everybody.

I need to port eCos on Intel XScale IXP435 target. I guess a good starting point is to have a look at the current port for XScale IXP425. I started looking at the datasheets of the two microprocessors and they look quite similar. Has anyone already tried to port eCos on XScale IXP 435? Any hints, tips or advice is welcome of course :)

Thanks for the help.

Carlo