'eCos FAQ' Translation request

Hello,

I found interesting your page eCos FAQ which I googled on http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom/ecos!
I'd love to use it in a project I'm involved with called "Softcan", so I'm seeking your permission for translation to Ukraine language.

SOFTcann is a freemium-model non-English language orientated startup with collection of articles, personal notes etc. that edited by me since 2011.

If you agree, I will credit you for your work in the resulting translation's references by stating that it was used with your permission, and by mentioning the name of my project back to your page.

Thank you for your time and patience.

--
Best wishes,
Mario Pozner